High Quality Hastelloy C
Hastelloy C-276 Density: ρ = 8.9g / cm3 melting temperature range: 1325 ~ 1370 ºC Hastelloy C-276 is a nickel-chromium-mSend your inquiry
|Processing Technology||Hot Forging|
|QC System||100% Inspection Before Shipment|
|Product Standard||ASTM , AISI , DIN , BS, JIS, NF,En|
|Means of Transportation||by Sea or by Air|
|Customized Size||Acceptable Upon Request|
|Transport Package||20-25kgs Per Carton, 36-48 Cartons Per Pallet|
|Production Capacity||1000000 Per Year|
Product DescriptionHastelloy C-276
Density: ρ = 8.9g / cm3 melting temperature range: 1325 ~ 1370 ºC
Hastelloy C-276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy containing tungsten content of silicon, carbon is very low.
Hastelloy C-276 is characterized by: In the oxidation and reduction status, for most corrosive medium has excellent corrosion resistance.
excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
Hastelloy C-276 application areas:
In the chemical and petrochemical fields it has been widely used for applications such as contact , elements and catalytic systems in chloride-containing organic compounds. Such materials are particularly suitable for use in high temperature, mixed with impurities of inorganic and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid), corrosive seawater environment.
Other application areas:
· pulp and paper industry, such as digestion and bleach containers
· FGD scrubber system, reheater, moisture and other fans
· equipment and components in sour gas environment jobs
· acetic acid and acidic products reactor
· sulfuric acid condenser
· methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI)
·impure phosphoric acid production and processing
Incoloy800HT and Incoloy 8 with a whole series of low carbon austenitic nickel - iron - chromium alloy, cobalt content of the alloy can be strictly controlled at 0.01%. Incoloy 8HT corrosion resistant to many corrosive media. Its high nickel content in aqueous corrosion conditions has good resistance to stress corrosion cracking. High chromium content so that it has better resistance to pitting and crevice corrosioncracking. The alloy has good resistance to nitric acid, organic acid corrosion, but limited corrosion resistance in sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid. In addition to pitting corrosion may occur halide, there are very good corrosion resistance in an oxidizing and non-oxidizing salt. In the water, steam and mixtures of steam, air, carbon dioxide also has good corrosion resistance. Applied to a condenser nitrate - nitric acid corrosion resistance, steam heating pipes - Very good mechanical properties, the heating element tube - Very good mechanical properties. For applications up to 5 ºC environment, the alloy is annealed state delivery.
Incoloy800HT has the following features:
· has excellent corrosion resistance up to 5 ºC extremely high temperature aqueous medium
· good resistance to stress corrosion resistance
· good workabilityMonel K500Monel K500 is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy that combines the excellent corrosion resistance characteristic of Monel 400 with the added advantage of greater strength and hardness. These amplified properties, strength and hardness, are obtained by adding aluminum and titanium to thenickel-copper base and by a thermal processing used to effect precipitation, typically called age hardening or aging. When in the age-hardened condition, Monel K-500 has a greater tendency toward stress-corrosion cracking in some environments than Monel 400. Alloy K-500 has approximately three times the yield strength and double the tensile strength when compared with alloy 400. Plus, it can be further strengthened by cold working prior to precipitation hardening. The strength of this nickel steel alloyis maintained to 1200° F but stays ductile and tough down to temperatures of 400° F. Its melting range is 2400-2460° F.
This nickel alloy is spark resistant and non-magnetic to -200° F. However, it is possible to develop a magnetic layer on the surface of the material during processing. Aluminum and copper may be selectively oxidized during heating, leaving a magnetic nickel rich film on the outside. Pickling orbright dipping in acid can remove this magnetic film and restore the non-magnetic properties.
·Material: Hastelloy C-276/C-22/Incoloy 825/800HT/Inconel 600/X-750/Monel 400/K500/Duplex 2205/Super Duplex 2507/Super Austentic 904L/Titanium
·Certificate: ISO9001:2008, SGS
·Packaging Detail: 20-25kgs per carton, 36-48 cartons per pallet or according to customer's requirement.
·Customer Service: 24-hours standby, Critical listening your every suggestion and feedback ASAP.
TOMORROW manufacturing capabilities allow us to make a wide variety of exotic alloy fasteners such as Hex Bolt, Hex Nut, Allen Bolt, Plain Washer, Thread Stud etc.
Our special materials are Hastelloy C-276(UNS N10276), Hastelloy C-22(UNS NO6022), Hastelloy B3(UNS NO10675), Incoloy 825(UNS NO8825), Incoloy 925(UNS NO9925), Incoloy 926(UNS NO8926), Incoloy 800HT(UNS NO8811), Inconel 600(UNS NO6600), Inconel 625(UNS NO6625), Inconel X-750, Inconel 725, Inconel 718(UNS NO7718), Monel 400(UNS NO4400), Monel404, Monel K500(UNS NO5500), Duplex 2205(UNS S31803), Super Duplex 2507(UNS32750), Super Austentic 904L(UNS NO8904), Super Austentic F44(UNS S31254), Titanium, Nimonic 80A, GH113, GH3039, GH2032, Precipitation-hardening 17-4PH, Super Austentic 20Cb-3, Super Austentic 6XN, Austentic 347H(UNS S34709) etc. Our hot forged fastener size range is from M5-M100.
Our goal today, as always, is to develop innovative high quality exotic alloy fasteners that are durable, save time and money.
Customer service is just as important to us as quality.
Our representatives will assist you in analyzing your requirements and selecting the system best suited to your needs. We inventory an extensive line of standard products and will economically produce special systems to meet your design requirements. We are people who deliver what we say, when we say.
TOMORROW...Dependability in design, engineering, manufacturing and service.
Welcome to contact us anytime you feel suitable.