Gr2 Titanium Wire for Additive Manufacturing
Production status of titanium alloy Wire: Hot working condition (R)Cold working condition (Y)Annealing state (M)TitaniumSend your inquiry
|Standard 2||ASTM B863 Titanium Wire|
|Transport Package||PE Foam and Wooden Cases|
|Production Capacity||4500 Tons Per Year|
Production status of titanium alloy Wire:Hot working condition (R)Cold working condition (Y)Annealing state (M)Titanium alloy wire manufacturing process:ForgeDraw Chemical Composition
Mechanical properties of room temperature
The elongation rate after the break(%)
Titanium advantageTitanium is the strongest and the lightest material for 3D printing. It is used in the process called Direct Metal Laser Sintering. This metal is mainly used in high-tech fields such as space exploration, aeronautics and medical field.Distinct Characteristics:·It provides greater complexity and resolution in design·It offers industrial designers precision in design.·It has an average surface roughness.·Titanium is also biocompatible and resists corrosion.
Why choose us?
- Engaged in import and export trade for twenty years
- Products are exported to more than 30 countries and regions at home and abroad
- Company with great credit and multiple sets of machinery and equipment
- Competitive price, strict quality control system and on-time delivery
- We have our own factory to facilitate our supply